Design Wall Monday, August 12, 2024


Spooky and Sweet has moved along real well.  This is Week 1.  My Mom says it looks like a marshmallow instead of a ghost with a witch hat.  LOL!  I think she is right =^.^=


This is Week 2.  The top star was fun to assemble.  The bottom two are a different take with the placement of the colors.  It is a layout that I haven't worked before.  I just love the way the violet works into this project.


This is Week 3.  Another marshmallow Mom!  I will be working on assembly of Spooky and Sweet today.  Week 4 brings the project all together for either a wallhanging or a door banner.  I will be making the wallhanging.

I did take a bit of a break to machine stitch binding on two cuddle quilts.  I have the sleeve to make before Konfidence binding is machined in place.  The projects that are headed for AZ then MD to finish all have their binding prepared.  Time for a bunch of hand stitching.  I need to decide on what project to start next =^.^=

Happy Monday everyone.

1 comment:

liferecipes said...

Your little spooks are so adorable! I don't think they can scare anybody and I am sure that is your point. What a fun way to celebrate the season! Have so much fun in your stitching!