Sunday Stash Report, August 17, 2014

A visit to Rosie's Calico Cupboard on Friday enhanced my stash by 4 yards.  The two fabrics on the left will be used for Krazy Kookoos.  As a matter of fact the yellow is in the stack of fabrics ready to assemble into "Kookoos"!  One of the three purples will be used for Krossfire.  I didn't have the quilt with me, only a few of the fabrics, that I used get a piece large enough to go around.  Kerry's Quilting has it...can't wait to see how it comes out.  Time is running short so I need to be ready when Kerry finishes.  The FQ in the center is being used for the Midnight Flight Swap and Zuckerwatte.  


Krazy Kookoos
First Two Blocks


Krazy Kookoos
Blocks 3 thru 10


Krazy Kookoos
Cutting Guide
So once again my stash was enhanced with nothing to counter balance.  Looks like I'll be enhancing and using same pretty much this year.  The stash can only handle scrappy projects!


Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  154 yards
Purchased this week:  4 yards
Purchased YTD:  133.5 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  20.5 yards

4 comments:

Betty said...

You have got to be kidding.... The cutting lines for Krazy Kookoos? No way charlie for me to even think about trying. Good luck, however you don't need it. Big Challenge. WOW!

Janet O. said...

Whoa--is Krazy Kookoos foundation pieced, or is that just the assembly instructions? Either way, that is truly KRAZY!!
But what fun results! More power to you, Sandi! : )

Kate said...

Very fun chicken blocks, but I don't think I could handle that level of paper piecing!

Elaine said...

You are one prolific quilter! Nice meeting you yesterday. I decided to finish the birds by string piecing each section then ironing them and stacking again-that way I don't have to have the big pizza box opened in my small space-so far it is working well we'll see. Love your chickens so far.