Design Wall Monday, August 25, 2014

Not much sewing going on in my studio this week.  I still have just ten birds sewn.  I want to have a long period of time ahead of me to sew the next ten before I begin removing pins and shuffling fabrics.  These ten are part of my travel sewing.  I have the eyes prepared for perle cotton stitching.
I spent time yesterday with Kerry.  Decisions have been made on all the quilting designs for Krossfire so no obstacles in the way to having it done in time for turn in day.  Since I'm leaving on Thursday Kerry has graciously agreed to stitching down the binding, sleeve, and label.  There just won't be enough time for me to do it.  Can't wait to see it all finished, but that won't be until after the show.  I don't return home until the day after the show concludes.

I have a busy three days ahead of me!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

The birds are looking very fun--love the use of that colorful trim for the stems.
Good luck getting all ready to go, and have a safe journey.

Podunk Pretties said...

Oh these are just too cute!

Betty said...

5515
Really cute, can't wait to see the real thing. ONLY TWO (2) more days till you are in Maryland. Love you.