Friday, August 15, 2014


I'm sharing my selection so far of dark blues and the various purples that I plan for Kamikaze my Midnight Flight project.  I hope this helps select the fabrics you will use to assemble your Star Blade units for the swap.

Today is my Off Friday!  Love these lazy days that happen every two weeks.  I was up early to enjoy breakfast with DH as I wished him a wonderful day at work =^.^=....

After washing bed sheets, cleaning up the breakfast dishes, combing Koko, sewing down the sleeve and photographing Krackerjack I am heading off to Rosie's Calico Cupboard and Quilted Rose for fabric and thread.  When I get back home I will be gathering everything needed for the Buggy Barn workshop on tomorrow.  I am so looking forward to creating some crazy birds from the Bird Brain design.  I'll share my progress on Krazy Kookoos after the class.

Enjoy your Friday...

2 comments:

Betty said...

Nice selection, gives everyone a heads up on colors. Love to be running with you to Rosie's If you can't find it their, don't think it is available.

Janet O. said...

I am loving these rich colors!
Have fun in your workshop!! : )