Now on to Kordova Klosure. I'll be trying to get this one done before March challenges are announced. I'm in full production with Part 7. Others probably think the string blocks were the most labor intensive, but by far to me is Part 7. I've got just a few more to assemble then it's the finish with Part 8; putting the top together. Maybe I'll be reporting the fabric used in this project next Sunday. Looking pretty positive at this point.
Jeanne and Sally dropped off their Chunky Churndashes Blocks. Now I've got them all...time to divide them up!
Used this week: 11.25 yards
Used YTD: 57.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 9.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 93.5 yards