Sunday Stash Report, February 26, 2012

I had a pretty good sewing week.  I finished up my Kokonut No! early in the week and finished the Bear Paw Block.  Both of these are February challenges.  I thought I'd show you the back that I've managed to put every last bit of scraps into for Kokonut No!  I even have enough of one of the oranges for the sleeve.  And three of the greens for a scrappy binding.  I think the flying geese blocks should face up...don't you?


Now on to Kordova Klosure. I'll be trying to get this one done before March challenges are announced.  I'm in full production with Part 7.  Others probably think the string blocks were the most labor intensive, but by far to me is Part 7.  I've got just a few more to assemble then it's the finish with Part 8; putting the top together.  Maybe I'll be reporting the fabric used in this project next Sunday.  Looking pretty positive at this point.

Jeanne and Sally dropped off their Chunky Churndashes Blocks.  Now I've got them all...time to divide them up!














Used this week: 11.25 yards
Used YTD: 57.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 9.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 93.5 yards

End of February close and almost 100 yards this year already!  How about you?  See others progress getting through their fabric stashes at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Excellent job on the backing, Sandi. Yes, I vote "up" on the geese!
You have been very productive!
Wish I was at that stage on my Orca Bay. Can't wait to see yours all assembled. Beautiful colors!

Teresa in Music City said...

Great job meeting your challenges and keeping your stash numbers positive! Definitely keep the geese *up* - can't wait to see that completed quilt!

Kathie said...

Love the backing, all nice fabrics. The chunky churndashes look like so much fun, that is definitely on my mental "to do" list.

Jennifer said...

Great back and great job on the stash usage!