Sunday Stash Report, June 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Tammy!


I've got a change to my numbers this week YIPPEE!  Thanks to my Mom's sewing and the need to have backs my stash was bitten into pretty good.  I was happy to be the local quilt shop.  Two projects got pieced block backs and the third was one piece.  The good news is a reduction of 11 yards.

Used this week: 11 yards
Used YTD: 126.25 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 65.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 60.5 yards

I've been working on my June UFO Kourageous Larkspur this week along with Kondor's KlutchKoasting and Kottonwood Kurl are waiting for binding to be finished.  I'll have pictures soon.

Check out more great ways we've used our stash at patchworktimes.com.

5 comments:

Betty said...

Glad that I helped you reduce your stash this past week. Now it is up to me to get them finished lol.... I tried calling Tammy but didn't have any luck. Will try again and again soon.

Kathie said...

Nice you let your mom shop your stash, I can't wait to see her projects in person.

Janet O. said...

I am anxiously awaiting a chance to see Larkspur. I love these blocks.

Jennifer said...

Great week! Isn't it nice when others help with the report too?

Katie Z. said...

Hooray for being a quilt shop!