Sunday Stash Report , June 12, 2011

I'm way late in posting my Sunday Stash Report.  I have been enjoying my Mom's visit.  We've been doing all sorts of things including the Quilting Retreat with seven other quilters this past weekend.  Needless to say there had to be a couple of trips to local quilt shops!  Mom and I got to Quilt-In-A-Day and Quilters Paradise on Wednesday.  Friday had the two of us along with Bonnie and Shelly at Memory Lane.  Saturday six of the "retreaters" were at Cozy Quilt Shop.  We had FUN! 

One of my purchases greeted me at my doorstep Sunday after the retreat.  A kit I'd purchased from Country Threads (thanks Jo's Country Junction).  It's a Quilts Of Valor pattern by Moda which also includes a bonus pattern.

Here's my stash report for this week:

Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 115.25 yards
Purchased this week: 16 yards
Purchased YTD: 61.75 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2011: 53.5 yards

My Net Fabric Used is suffering.....I've got to get something complete!  I said this last week and it is OH SO TRUE!

Check out more great ways we've used our stash at patchworktimes.com.

No comments: