Making Ends Meet Kwiltnkats Style, Friday, March 18, 2011

It's not yet 8am here in cool but clear San Diego.  The heater is on making it nice and toasty.  Kaos and Koko and I have had breakfast.  I've got my Hot Chocolate made and ready to sip waiting for me on my sewing table.  The parts and pieces are all cut up for Steps 1 - 4 and I'm off!

Darn it I just glanced over to Judy's Patchwork Times blog and Step 5 is up!  Time for me to get busy with what I have.  Progress report in a few hours.

I'm using Triangles on a Roll for Step 1 that is 144 2" finished HSTs!  I'm going to time how long it takes me; see if Triangulations is faster...

2 comments:

JCnNC said...

Wishing you luck - too many pieces for me to take on at this particular time in my life. Can't wait to see your progress and colors. Judy C www.shadetreequilting.com

Kathie said...

To many triangles for me also even with them on a roll.