Sunday Stash Report, January 17, 2021

 


I have the heart done and off to Lorna for Sunshine's BOM January offering.  This one was coordinated by Carolyn.  I started off with just three scraps from my strip stash.  I'm always low on reds.

During the week this FQ bundle arrived from Missouri Star Quilts.  I already have a plan for five of these FQs.  The table runner that unfortunately will not be ready for Valentine's Day this year.  On the bright side it will be early for next year!

Not too much going on this week due to being assistant painter to DH while he painted some parts of the exterior of our home.  We really like how it has turned out.

Adds to my stash this week include the two gray fabrics I already shared with you and these lush reds.  There is still more fabric on the way...I better get something finished soon =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  0 yards
Purchased this week:  9.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  17.5 yards
Net used in 2021:  -17.5 yard

Check back tomorrow to see what will be on my sewing table =^.^=


1 comment:

Betty said...

I really like that heart, I will check my reds for you.