Design Wall Monday, January 25, 2021

 

I am working on the string border for Krooked Kreek (aka Grassy Creek by Bonnie Hunter).  These are certainly an odd size string block to be making at 4 1/2 x 6/ 1/2 unfinished.  Not sure how many I'll need right now, but more than the five in each direction is certainly not enough!  I have two of the four corner units done.  Might have to change sizes of these units since I have made the finished size different.  I will definitely still have a 1 1/2" green inner border.

This fabric arrived for the back of the Vintage Christmas project I've started.  I receive six blocks each month in this block of the month program.  The first six are finished and the second six are received but not started.

I also found a very cute pattern that I've been scanning Etsy to find the right low volume prints to use with it.  The pattern is called Sunny Side Up from Westwood Acres Fabric.  This will become a baby quilt for a first time Mom whose having a girl.

Today it is very cold and windy in San Diego.  Not sure my usual afternoon walk is in the cards....brrrrrr =^.^-

No comments: