Design Wall Monday, January 11, 2021


Today came the fabric ordered for the sashing of my Candy Cat project.  I found it at Blue Sheep Boutique in Fort Worth, TX.  Jenny was so helpful.  It is a medium gray towards the blue rather than brown or gray which is just what I wanted.  The second piece also from Blue Sheep Boutique; just because I like it and believe it or not my grays are thinning out after Grassy Creek and soon Appalachian Autumn (both by Bonnie Hunter).  I am also sharing some of my gray stash with Kerry whose making these same two projects and setting up for another Bonnie Hunter project called Silver Linings that uses grays.  Now mind you there is still grays to be had!

I have been spending time getting ready for two events that take place tomorrow for Sunshine Quilt Guild's January meeting.  I am going to coordinate a game and the ongoing 2020-2021 Challenge - UFO Incentive.  The game should be fun...some of my readers have already played it...just a week ago at their Guild's January meeting.  Everyone turned in photos of their UFO #7 project this month so no one will have to pay the $1 penalty.

During the week I will be working on the Sunshine Quilt Guild's BOM.  I have already started searching through my scraps for 2" reds.  Of course there will always be something else to work on.  I got the February six blocks for Vintage Christmas project, ready to start the last part of Candy Cats...shall I keep going =^.^=

Have a great week!


1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Hope your game went well! :)