Sunday Stash Report, January 10, 2021

 

My sewing focus this week was on Month 1 Block of the Month with Vintage Christmas by Lori Holt.  This BOM is coordinated by Stitchin Heaven.  If you are interested in a BOM there are so many administrated by Stitchin Heaven.  You are sure to find one to your liking.  The Manger scene was the most difficult; there were so many tiny pieces!  I was determined to get the first six blocks done before the next (Month 2) six were delivered.  Missed it by a day, but still felt accomplished!

Bonnie Hunter revealed the finish of her Grassy Creek 2020 Winter Mystery (Krooked Kreek).  I do like what I see; surprised that the string blocks would be the sashing and not the border!  Always nice to have a surprise.  Looks like beyond green squares...more gray strings are to be made.  I have the green squares cut; will be making 16 blocks instead of the 25 in the pattern.  This means making two more of everything I have made previously.  Easy!

Kai table runner finished.  Happy dancing...Sunshine #7 is in the books!  Mom will be happy with this cups table runner.

Kreepy Kompanions table runner finished.  Happy dancing.  Mom gets this one too for her Halloween season table.  This one is a bit long, hope it fits okay on her table.

As I anticipated there were two receipts of fabrics this week.  Laundry Basket Quilts Signature Style Fat Quarter Bundle arrived.  24 FQ that I am totally happy with.  Most of these will go in the Sonnet project.  I also got thread from Joann.

The other fabric received from Fat Quarter Shop.  Four half yard pieces of the very cute new released Animal Crackers line.  Nothing else this past week to claim, but there is more coming :).  So my stats change to putting me in the red...urgh, but soon to be changed.  Krooked Kreek is getting close and it will be my first 2021 UFO!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  0 yards
Purchased this week:  8 yards
Purchased YTD:  8 yards
Net used in 2021:  -8 yard

Check back tomorrow to see what will be on my sewing table =^.^=

1 comment:

Betty said...

NIce blog, you sure stay busy, you have so much going on at this time, with your house, amazing you get so much done.
My table runners are super, the coffee cups will be on my table very soon. I really like your Bonnie Hunters Mystery quilt.
Another #10. Good selection on the Animal Cracker fabrics