Design Wall Monday, November 30, 2020

 

These are the fabrics to start the Grassy Creek Mystery brought to you by Bonnie Hunter.  These are for Part 1 released on Black Friday.  I plan right now to only do half the project.  Honestly I was a bit surprised that she starts us with a larger than usual star! 

Here are the units cut.  There are 14 sets of HSTs ready for sewing.  Anxious to show you the finished Part 1.  There will be more on this as I stitch the pieces together.  This project is one of my 2021 UFOs!  If you want to play along a part is released every Friday until sometime around New Years Day.  The entire mystery can be had on her website at quiltville.com.

I received another installment of the Beware! It's Halloween BOM from Midway Wool.  This installment contains blocks for the Graveyard and Broomstick.  

Midway Wool also sent me a freebie FQ that just happens to be a gray that will be included in the Grassy Creek project for sure.

Happy Monday!  Join me in welcoming December =^.^=  Before we know it we will be ringing in 2021...but let's not get ahead of Christmas!

1 comment:

Betty said...

That is sure a lot of fabrics to start your Bonnie Hunters mystery quilt. Can’t wait To see the first blocks
.Very nice of Midway Wool to send a thank you gift, good service.