Design Wall Monday, November 16, 2020

 

I have the pieces mostly figured out for this next UFO project.  It is #9 on the 2020 List.  Variegated Thread by Laundry Basket Quilts.  I decided to use the colors in my home from scrap stash.  The background has been a wonderful gift from someone at my Mom's guild.  I have used it and used it and used it for many projects.  It was a lot of yardage.  My spools will be three colors; oaky brown, gray, and a darker brown.  

Some of the "thread" will be variegated shades of the same color and other "thread" will be a mix of two colors.  This will be interesting!  The fun of 1/2" finished pieces eight of them on a spool will be a challenge for sure.

Next post you'll see how I'm doing =^.^=


2 comments:

bettysewnsew1@gmail.com said...

I have always liked the pattern of spools. Look forward to watch this one take place.

Unknown said...

You stole my words, but I haven't ever done one with such detail. I think it will be fantastic!