Wednesday, June 24, 2015

 Not long ago I showed my Clue Challenge project (2nd row, 1st project).  I thought you'd be interested in seeing all of them.  You certainly must use your imagination to figure out the Person, Place, and Weapon on some of these.
Krossways
June 2015 UFO
I was able to finish the first two blocks of my June UFO last night.  I'll make as many as the neutral holds out!  The block on the right is what caught my eye.  I like how the crosswise design looks like it is wavy.  The unit is a square (the blue or medium purple) sewn at the corner edge of the rectangle (light purple).  I hope to have a few more of these done later tonight.

Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Interesting to see the interpretations of the clue challenge. You did a fantastic job!
Liking those Krossways blocks! : )

Jennifer said...

I love that block on the right too!

Betty said...

Interesting block, the wavy one is quite different, I know you will have this top done in no time. Love the purple.