Design Wall Monday, June 22, 2015


I have pieces cut for my June UFO.  Krossways will be the name for this quilt thanks to the clever thoughts of Janet O.  My project will be smaller than the pattern since I don't have enough of the light cream batik.  That's just fine with me!  Not only do I have only a few days to get the top together, I like the idea of a smaller project.

There are many more projects to see through the links at Patchwork Times.  I hope your week is all that you want it to be.  Happy Sewing!

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

I already like the pattern and I think it will be a beauty in your fabric selection.

Joy D. said...

I love the fabric and the name. (Great job Janet!) I'm looking forward to seeing this come together. Havr a fantastic week!

Lynette said...

Yeah, I would feel the same way right now about the project being smaller. :) Way to go, getting it cut out! I hope to get back into UFO swing later this week, around working to finish the Marines and the wedding quilts.

Betty said...

Love the choice of name for this one, very fitting. Purple must be your new color, you have used it in a couple of your last quilts. You will have this one done in no time. Way to go. love you