Design Wall Monday, September 3, 2012

I've been busy with family this weekend, which puts me behind on blog posts!  So let's catch up a bit.  My August UFO #7 is Klappers which was done early this month but only posted the link to Patchwork Times just today. 

My September UFO #11 is Klunky Korners which I'm excited about since it is already done!  Klunky Korners was done as a swap that I coordinated earlier this year.  It is also an entry in the San Diego Quilt Show which is this September 13-15.

HERE are my 2012 UFO Challenges that will give you information on both of these projects.

I've not been able to sew on Kaktus since last Sunday.  I have five rows yet to sew to the top before the outer borders can be put on.  The flying geese foundations are ready; just need time in the sewing room.  While I've been visiting my family my Pfaff is being serviced.  It should be ready for me to pick up when I get home.

Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day.  If you find you have time see other projects from quilters around the globe at Patchwork Times.


Janet O. said...

Two very nice finishes, Sandi. Seeing all of the full size quilts you complete makes me realize how few I get finished. : )

AnnieO said...

Finished way ahead for September 30th--congratulations on that success. Hope the quilt show went well.