Design Wall Monday, September 17, 2012

No Klucks Here!


I was busy on Sunday teaching No Klucks Here! at Paradise Quilters in Escondido, CA.  No time for any sewing until way late in the evening. 
Kollinwood Konnections, Kontinental, Klowning
I got the bindings and sleeves all pressed and ready to attach to my newly quilted quilts.  Klowning, Kontinental, and Kollinwood KonnectionsKlowning and Kontinental are both Bonnie Hunter designs (Little Monkey! and Take A Scrappy Trip Around the World!).  Kollinwood Konnections is a Judy Laquidara design (Road to Brownwood).  All of these patterns can be found on their websites.

I didn't get a chance to go this year to the San Diego Quilt Show that happened this past weekend.  I heard good things about the new format and the volunteers organizing the event.  I had five quilts displayed.  Kerry went to Preview Night and took photos for me of my entries.
Korabell and Krissy, Kitty, and Karl

I did have a completion in Korabell and her three Kitties over the weekend.  Hope to work on my class sample of No Klucks Here! this week along with hand sewing the bindings.  It is sure to be a busy sewing week.

Tonight is Canyon Quilt Guild's September Meeting.  Harriet Hargrave is our speaker who will show us a trunk show of her wonder machine quilting.

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

So much good stuff always happening at you place! How often does your guild bring in big names like Harriet? Should be a good one!

Betty said...

Your kat family is darling, any more in mind to make? Hope you will get some ideas from Harriet. Of course you don't need any lol