Design Wall Monday, August 6, 2012


Aren't they lovely?  I picked up a few items at the grocery store and these just happened to jump into my cart.  I don't usually go towards the pinks, but these were the prettiest of the bunches.  So nice to have flowers to greet you in the morning.


Kerry at Kerry's Quilting and I have been making a donation for the San Diego Humane Society for a few years now that goes in the silent auction at their annual Fur Ball.  This year is no different for us.  This one is a pattern by Myra Mahy called K9 Kwilts.  I'll be mailing this out tomorrow for the event that is to be held on August 25th.



I'm still making progress on the gazillion Flying Geese needed for Kaktus.  I'll have had my fill of Flying Geese for a while after this project is complete.  Fortunately my August UFO Klappers which is being started this week is full of HSTs!

See what's going on else where around the globe at Patchwork Times.

4 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Lots of flying geese over here too, along with Great Granny squares.

Janet O. said...

You are tenacious with your flying geese. I'm afraid I would set Kaktus aside for a long time. : )

Kate said...

The K9 Kwilts turned out nicely. Hope it raises lots of money.

Good luck with the flying geese. Making any single block component can get old fast.

Betty said...

Way to go girl, The K9 Kwilt turned out very nice. Someone will be glad to win that auction.