Wednesday, August 26, 2020

 

I love ginger kitties, but not so much this one!  Yes, most ginger kitties are male, but I'm calling this one a female because it was a real #@!$%!  Urgh...  

First she caused me to redo Section B not once, but twice.  I stitched B3 with cat body fabric (orange print) instead of the background.  Then since I had to unstitch B4 to get to B3 (fix just mentioned) I trimmed off the tip of B4 where it attaches to Section A...  Beginning to sound like a BINGO Game =^.^=

Now that all the ear sections were correct, I stitched one of the eye units upside down.  Now we can't have that =^.^=  Truth be told I was not concentrating on my sewing as I should have been doing.  There was an excellent program on National Geographic Channel about wildlife in Alaska as it pertains to rescue, rehab, and release.  Lots of species in need and the footage as you would expect from National Geographic was phenomenal not to leave out mentioning the story.

Tonight I will be working on my #5 2019 UFO A Quilt for Mrs Chalmers.  I have a bunch of 4-patches to make.  Fortunately strip style!  This project should be fast moving.  I will also find time to select more five-fabric combinations continuing progress on Candy Cats.  What color Candy Cat should I take on next?



2 comments:

Betty said...

How about turquoise and black? This one may have been a pain, but turned out really cute

Janet O. said...

Oh, my! That cat does look tricky to assemble!