Sunday Stash Report, August 16, 2020

Saturday I caught up on the Jelly Snowflake Mystery.  Sue V is coordinating this Fat Quarter Shop project.  Above is the first clue or Block One.
Here is second clue or Block Two.  I have seen DeLinda's and Vikki's sewn Block Ones and know that they have cut Block Two.  Kerry shared her fabrics and maybe she has her progress posted on her blog (or will soon).  Kerry has been working on her Jelly Roll Dresden which I say is coming along great.  I have my own Jelly Roll Dresden to finish yet.

Did I mention to you being gifted with Bonnie's Win of the Candy Cat Block from a Sunshine Quilt Guild Retreat a couple years back?  The above was the block I made.

These are the blocks that came my way.  There is no note saying who participated or who made which block...  If you are reading this and can help me please let me know.  I think top row far right was made by Sue.  Bottom row middle by Kerry and same row far right was by Bonnie.  I know Jo made one, but which one? Who made the other two?

This is the project suggestion.  36 Candy Cat blocks, 2 inch sashing and inner border plus the outer piano key 2 x 4 inch border.  I have the next four blocks' fabrics and foundation paper ready to go for this paper piece project.  Haven't done any paper piecing for awhile and looking forward to it.

Lastly, the background for Spooky Friends table runner arrived during the week.  I already have it cut out along with the pumpkin pieces.  The cat fabric has been selected, but this is where progress stops for now.  

So to finish this post there is an add of one yard and nothing to claim as used this week.  I sent four small projects off for quilting to Kerry this past Thursday and finished adding the binding and sleeve by machine on the three she sent me recently.  I have yet to sit and hand stitch.  That will come =^.^=

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  98 yards
Purchased this week:  1 yards
Purchased YTD:  15 yards
Net used in 2020: 83 yards

3 comments:

Candi R. said...

The top right cat is mine, black cat with pink ears. I'm so happy you have them. I'll be anxious to see you put them together.

Nancy J said...

Jelly snowflakes and cats " Absolutely Fabulous" without the " Darling" added. Love those greys and colour4edf cats galore, is there a pattern somewhere/anywhere for the cat?

kwiltnkats said...

Jean I'm not sure you will be successful but I have an email address unicornharts@outlook.com. I do have the PDF it was free at the time. I'm not sure I have your current email address.