Design Wall Monday, August 10, 2020

A charity quilt finished with mostly orphan blocks.  I have an entire drawer full of orphans!  I hope to empty this drawer of orphans before too long.

This is the start of a mystery project that my friend Sue V started just this past week.  This is Block 1 of 5.  I pulled fabrics for it today to go along with the background that was enough yardage to get me stitching along.
Fabrics are coming together for the Spooky Friends table runner.  The middle one came from Fat Quarters.  It will be used as the background and the darker black the borders.  The orange will be for the pumpkins along with a solid black for the eyes/nose/mouth.  I still need to find the right kitty fabric, but I have lots in my stash in this color way.
For now I have been working on preparing backings for Kandi and the Sunshine Charity Aug20 to send off to Kerry for quilting.  Once these are done and in the mail there is binding to do on Klarchen (the cute nutcracker) and the two January 2017 Win projects.  Then I will get to the start of the mystery project=^.^=

Have a perfect week.

No comments: