Sunday Stash Report, August 30, 2020

I wonder what will come this week in the final Clue of the project?  I'm like the rest of the participants...just guessing on the layout.  I like what I have so far...


These came from Kerry for Candy Cat blocks.  I have yet to pull the rest of the fabrics that will go with each of them.  These will be used as background for two separate blocks.  Teal may be a goldish cat to match the color of the fish.  The white might be??  Thank you Kerry!

#5 2019 UFO project A Quilt for Mrs Chalmers is moving right along.  I spent most of my sewing this week on it.  I had a bit of a set back, but recovered just find.  The white looking squares are a very light beige with numbers.  The fabric came from a previous gift from Kerry of five FQs with words or "type" theme.  None to this point has been sewn together except to the 4-patch units and 3 unit pieced border.  A black third border comes next and then a finishing fourth border.  All these fabrics are from my stash.  A 4-patch unit finishes at 2".  I made it several rows smaller than the pattern called out.


Finally readying for binding and sleeve on these three projects.  Kosmo is trying to get me to go to sleep!  He is on a clock and it is past time.  You might wonder why I spend the time on my sleeves.  I just can't let blocks become orphans!

Stash doesn't change this week, but A Quilt for Mrs. Chalmers will turn the numbers next time.  Any ideas quilting buddies for a "K" name for this project?  Mrs. Chalmers has her quilt displayed on the project cover over a tractor.  Specifically the one pictured above.  Maryland farmers wives...need your help!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  101 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  15 yards
Net used in 2020: 86 yards

No comments: