I used all the neutral sting sashing that remained from a 9" Neutral String Block swap from 2012. The swap units have seen me through two projects and very well could get me through another. I have this left.
From another swap that was designed to make Talking Turkey I used what reds were available to me. I've got lots left to do something else. I already have made Talking Turkey that I called Kranberries.
So now comes the difficult calculating part of how much my Sawtooth Flutter project took. All from stash :). I am still pondering a name for this project...
Used this week: 12 yards
Check out what I'm working on that's new tomorrow. =^.^=