Design Wall Monday, August 26, 2019

Here is my next project.  I need Caleb to come up with another great name for a pumpkin quilt!  I'd like to find four more white orange prints instead of using all white, but if not white on white it will be.  This is the right time to start a project with pumpkins, don't you agree?
The design is called Mini Pumpkins by Sew Kind of Wonderful.  It uses the QCR Mini Ruler.  The project will finish at 36" square.  The background is tucked all the way back in the photo.  It is a gray, but not what you'll expect.  The green fabric is left from Kreate.  If I'd have had enough it would have been Kreate's binding.  My project will be orange pumpkins where the pattern has white and white pumpkins where the pattern has orange.

I'll be traveling soon to my parents home as I do every year.  This one will be special since my brother and his wife will be there part of the time too.  I plan to take this project just in case there comes free time for machine sewing.  The luggage comes out of storage tomorrow!  Enjoy your week =^.^=

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

The green is a wonderful contrast with the orange, this will be bright and lovely.Enjoy the travels.

Janet O. said...

I like that you are reversing the placement of the white and orange pumpkins. I've grown both, and the white a fun novelty, but nothing says FALL like orange pumpkins! Yes, it is the perfect time of year for a pumpkin project. As for a name, I think of Kadabra, for the pumpkin Cinderella's godmother turned into a coach.