Design Wall Monday, August 19, 2019

I've been working on this project since it arrived.  Today the binding was prepared.  The quilt on its way from Kerry...  This is the 2019-2020 Sunshine Quilt Guild's Opportunity Quilt.  Members of the Guild took part in the making.  I assembled it, Kerry sewed down the yo-yos around the border and quilted it, and I received it back for binding, sleeve, and label.  Later this week I will hand it off to Kathy.

Chances for this beauty will be available starting at the San Diego Quilt Show that begins Thursday.  We hope to help the Guild with lots of chance sold at the Show and throughout the year.  The winner will be selected at our June 2020 meeting.  If you have an interest in winning...let me know!


1 comment:

Janet O. said...

It is a beautiful quilt. The winner will be very lucky indeed. How much are the tickets?