Sunday Stash Report, September 8, 2019

These were gifts from Mom.  She won her guild's challenge with her ugly fabric bowl.  Her winnings were the six woven plaids on the left.  Mom's not doing much sewing with this type of fabric..works for me :)!  The purple batik was on the free table at her guild; Mom thought of me, yeah.
I can always use neutrals and these FQs (three on the top of the stack) are a good addition.  The white-on-white that is difficult to make out are flamingos.  With the flamingo fetish in full swing...why not?  The dancers was in the sale room at Material Girls with a one yard minimum.  I purchased the minimum and shared half with Kerry.  It will make an interesting addition to a project in the future.
As you can see these four FQs are just what I was after for the last four white with orange fabrics for Koach.  One is from Material Girls and the other three from Michelle's Quilts.  My fabric needs have been met; this project will start in earnest shortly.

So this week there is an add of 2.25 yards.  I didn't finish Kalypso as thought last week.  Maybe this week =^.^=  Come back tomorrow to see my progress on the applique project (Fit to Frame, YTBN) that I work on during my flights across the great USA!

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  97 yards
Purchased this week:  2.25 yards
Purchased YTD:  47.75 yards
Net used in 2019:  49.25 yards
The SURPRISE Birthday Party was a huge success.  Thanks everyone who participated to make this day memorable.


No comments: