Sunday Stash Report, January 31, 2016

I have nothing to claim either way this reporting.  I am making headway on Kaffe Kisses.  Saturday found me working on the fifth color combination that is green.  I am still working out how the blocks should be set.
Orange Blocks Combination 4
Green Blocks Combination 5
Kaffe Kisses Wall
I have Kanton Kull Chapter 1 done in time for the month.  This is a project Kerry and I are working for a BOM or more appropriately Chapter of the Month as this project is described.



Also done is the binding on Krystal Kreek.  This is a Bonnie Hunter design that went together pretty fast.  One of the awesome use up scraps projects that I found possible with my stash.  Yardage has already been accounted for on this one.

It is hard to see, but the snowflakes have all been prepared with felted wool to be added to Krystals.  I will be stitching these down over the next week or so.  There are two different designs that will float around the quilt's top.  This too yardage has been accounted already.


So I close this post with nothing used and nothing gained.  I am working my way towards a finish of Kaffe Kisses.  I hope you check out more projects through the links today at Patchwork Times.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  25 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  33 yards
Net used in 2016: -8 yards

3 comments:

Betty said...

Kaffe Kisses is coming alon just fine. A lot of color in those blades (?). The snowflakes will be outstanding in Krystals. You have a lot going on with all your "K's" Krystals is so nice.

Nancy J said...

The "greens" are my pick today, super fabrics together.

Janet O. said...

So much to see here, in spite of "nothing used, nothing gained"! :)