Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I've started Clue 1 of Bonnie Hunter's 2014 Winter Mystery Grand Illusion.  I haven't gotten to far yet, but plan to make a lot of progress in the next two days.  Above are all my pieces laid out for sewing.  I didn't count my HSTs yet although I am pretty certain I have quite a few more to make.
Did you take the time to twist the centers?  Doing so sure helps reduce the bulk.  There will be lots more sewing now that Koncentric Konnection is complete!
Have fun in your sewing room!

8 comments:

Janet O. said...

What a great finish!
I guess I could add that you have another great start, too. : )

Joy D. said...

Congratulations on another fantastic finish! I think that means you've completed the challenge to complete 12 in 2014. If you add the current month's as a bonus, and maybe sneak in Kurry, that would be 14 in '14! I'm rooting for you! And you are further along in the mystery than I am. I'm still cutting...

Denise T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise T said...

blue in middle,pink on outside

Denise T said...

there was a mix up early with the directions but i think it has been fixed. bonnie said on quilt cam the other night that if you didnt want to unsew your blocks you could just reverse the pink and blue for the rest of the quilt

Betty said...

Koncentric Konnection turned out really nice. Nice looking borders. It has been a busy year for you, I think you amount has been made. Great job.

kwiltnkats said...

Wish Kurry could be a finish this year. Too big a project. Haven't finished Clue 1. Only cutting Clue 2. I've had way too many things going on lately. I'm seeing Judy Niemeyer on Tuesday this week. Her patterns are going to be discounted. Oh no....

kwiltnkats said...

Thanks for the info on correcting unit 1. I've fixed mine!!!