Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Monday at lunchtime I started cutting the pieces of my December UFO.  Nothing like getting started on a new project mid-month of the designated month its due =^.^=  My goodness I'm not sure I've recovered from the tardiness of Koncentric Konnection.

#11 is the project for December.  For me it is a pattern by Linda Ballard called Around The Block.  It was the Lakeside Mystery for the first night at 2010 Road to California Quilter's Conference and Showcase.  Kerry and I took the second night's mystery and had an opportunity to purchase the first night's pattern...so we did!  Linda's patterns can be found HERE.  My project's using all stash.  Not sure I'll have enough to piece a back together, but we'll see.

Tuesday evening I found a little bit of time for some sewing.  I finished enough to have something for my lunchtime sewing on Wednesday.
Krossings
I am hoping this project goes together as easily as it appears that it will.  I've had some question about the cutting instructions, but they will more than likely be resolved with a little more reading of the instructions.  I've made a few of her designs and the patterns are usually very clear.

Hope that your HUMP Day is going the way you'd like it to.  The rest of the week is all down hill from here!

No comments: