Sunday Stash Report, December 14, 2014

I've been sewing on Bonnie Hunter's 2014 Winter Mystery.  Saturday I continued making the broken dish units of Part 1.  I still have more to assemble, but made a pretty significant dent in the 280.


I have a little bit of an add this week.  I picked up some lights for Bonnie; as it turns out she can't use them for the project she's working on.  I didn't mind keeping them so that is what I did.  The pink will have a place in the Mystery...

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD: 225.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD: 170 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2014:  55.75 yards


No comments: