Wednesday, August 16, 2017


I will be at this step for quite sometime to come.  I spent nearly three hours last night trimming.  Kutarug is going to be spectacular =^.^=  (I just love this name Janet :-)

I knew this would be necessary since Bonus Triangles aren't exactly any particular measurement.  After all they are essentially scraps that many quilters just trash.  Not this quilter!

So how many do you think my three hours yield?  Remember these are 1 1/2" hour glass units at this stage.  Well, any guesses?

Happy that half of this work week is in the past!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

After three hours of trimming, I hope it yielded bunches of them! Wild guess--maybe 375?? Is that too optimistic, or not high enough? I have no idea, because I can't trim for that long. I have to break it up into smaller chunks or I would be climbing the walls. Your ability to focus like that is why you are able to turn out so many amazing quilts each year!

Betty said...

I wouldn't even try to make a guess. I know one thing for sure, you are certainly a fast sewer. My guess is by Saturday you will have them all made. lol

Lynette said...

215? I love that you're doing this! I collect all my bonuses, too. :D