Sunday Stash Report, March 27, 2016

Kottontails
Happy Easter!  I don't have opportunity too much to display this cute Buggy Barn design.  It was a fun project to make.  The buttons and bow really dress up the cute bunnies.  Hope your day is as beautiful as it is here in San Diego.  I'll be celebrating with DH's family.  During the one and a half hour drive I have Kommon Kongregation to hand stitch.
Kommon Kongregation
It has been a long time in the "how shall it be quilted" stage, but alas it turned out gorgeous.  I'll share a close up of the quilting once I have the binding in place.  Believe me the wait was well worth what Kerry carried out!


Kaffe Kisses
I have a finish this week FINALLY out of the red.  22.25 yards YIPPEE!  See more stash movers through the links of Patchwork Times.

Used this week:  22.25 yards

Used YTD:  52 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  33 yards
Net used in 2016: 19 yards


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I Look forward to seeing the quilting.
Love how the Kaffe Kisses quilt has turned out (still makes me thing of eyelashes, though). : )

Betty said...

I like the arrangement you came up with on Kaffe Kisses, very nice. As fast as you sew, give you one and a half hours and you will have the binding on Kommon Kongregation sewn on. Have a nice visit with DH 's family. Happy Easter to each. love you

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the finish and happy Easter to you!