Design Wall Monday, March 7, 2016

52Quilts.com selected the project to be worked this month.  It will be #2.

Picture of Pattern
Chesapeake by Pat Speth
Kalvert Kliffs will have its turn on the sewing table.  (Calvert Cliffs is a town that meets the Chesapeake River.)  There is a lot of sorting through my stash for the right darks.  A Twin is in the making.  I will be using nothing but stash and will need 140 pairs (that's two) of 5" squares.

57 rectangles that will make two 5" squares is what I have now, but there is more to cut.

I'm planning reds, blues, and greens as a start.  If the stash won't give me what's desired black might enter in.

So what do you have going on in your sewing room?  See more projects through the links at Patchwork Times.  


4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Another big piece of eye candy in the making!

Betty said...

This will be interesting, all those fabrics, do you ever run out? lol. I received a message from a follower on face book. Wants to send me a large box of material for charity quilts, she lives in Wisconsin (I think) said she had no one that she knows that does charity quilts, and has seen mine on facebook. ( we will see) I will just donate the fabric to Project Linus.

kwiltnkats said...

Get a local project Linus chapters address to her. Send her that address instead.

kwiltnkats said...

http://www.projectlinus.org/volunteer/volunteer.php?StateKey=WI
give this to the FB person to locate the closest location to her.