Sunday Stash Report, March 13, 2016


Did you get up at 2 a.m. to reset your clocks...I certainly did not!  As a matter of fact I slept in...unfortunately Koko did not =^.^=


Konstitution
Removing Papers
Konstitution
Tip Trimming
Konstitution
Month 3 Complete
I spent the morning opening up the HSTs that are for Month 3 of Konstitution.  This is a completion, but won't claim it as used until the entire project is finished sometime later this year.



The rest of the day will be cutting the 5" squares of neutrals for Kalvert Kliffs.  I have a bunch of 5" strips ready for the next cut.  I have to make 120 pairs of neutrals to match the 120 pairs of darks.  Next step is subcutting and assembly of the 5" dark/neutral pairs.


Kaffe Kisses
Layout #1
Those that viewed and commented on in my last post, thank you!  #1 layout for Kaffe Kisses is the favorite so it will be.  Sewing these sections together will start soon.  Kalvert Kliffs needs the design wall.



I picked up during the week the very pretty orchid called Black Sapphire.  It is the one that is nearly blue.  These five grace my island counter in the kitchen.  I am struggling with the variety on the far right.  It is a different type of orchid that I haven't had much success with.  

No finishes to report yet.  I sure am anxious to see the numbers turn BLACK!  Link into Patchwork Times if you have time.

Used this week:  0 yards

Used YTD:  29.75 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  33 yards
Net used in 2016: -3.25 yards

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Look at that mountain of papers! Was that a lot of fun to remove all those? : )
I love blue and brown together, so seeing all of those HSTs in those two colors makes me very happy. And I'm pleased to see you will be going with layout #1 on Kaffe Kisses.
Oh, I LOVE that orchid color. When I sent you the little quilt and included the orchid card I had no idea you had orchids. My goodness, I have never seen such a gorgeous color in the orchid selection around here. I currently have two orchids in my kitchen--my daughter has four, I think. I'll have to keep my eyes open for something like that!