It's been a productive day for my Autumn Rush project. I have been working through the week on all the components. Trimming and Spinning the Seam... Took quite a bit of time, but I think its been time well spent. I have seven more pink blocks to finish, a small inner border and then it gets a piano key border.
Unfortunately that didn't get Klunky Korners (Chunky Churndashes project) off the wall. This means that nothing to show as used this week.
I've ordered the background fabric that I'll need for my April UFO (Indigo). I'm hoping to get both the Autumn Rush and Klunky Korners projects finished before it arrives.
I did get two quilts back from Kerry. Kontinuum (Connect the Dots) and Komplikated (Patches and Pinwheels) are ready for binding, sleeve and label. The quilting is just beautiful. I'll share how the blue thread on the deep green of Kontinuum appear to glow when I'm a little further along with the binding.
So here's my report for this beautiful day.
Used this week: 0 yards
Used YTD: 86 yards
Purchased this week: 0 yards
Purchased YTD: 28.25 yards
Net Fabric Used in 2012: 57.75 yards