Design Wall Monday, April 23, 2012



Here's my sewing room today.  I have Kommodore (Judy Laquidara's design Indigo) in various stages of completion.  I'm working on all the components and then the blocks will go together.  Thanks on all the comments about color to use for that center square.  I didn't have any other pinks to audition that looked "less intense" as many of you suggested I try.  This one will work and better yet it is stash to use!  It should be pretty quick to get it done now.  The end of the month is fast approaching.  I've also got my fourth Quilt Square with Jo's Country Junctions (Lori Smith's designs from Quilt Squares #1).  I'm going to be busy this week!

See other projects via the links on Judy's Patchwork Times.  Have a nice week!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow -- you look so organized. And, lots of blocks on the design wall... keep going on strong! This quilt will be done soon.

Janet O. said...

These blocks are very pretty. I like the bright pink--it plays well with the other colors, I think!

Teresa F. said...

Very nice projects on the run. I wonder how you can have such a neat sewing room. I'm so jealous of your tidiness.

Vicki H. said...

I like the blocks with the pink squares in the center. You have so much done!