Design Wall Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Monday!


I've finally had some time to work on Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll Clue 5.  I had about six hours for the most part uninterrupted sewing; got quite a bit done.  I cut out all 600 of the half square triangles with my Easy Angle Ruler.  Half of these are sewn together already!  Shouldn't take too much time to sew the remaining pieces together that I'll work on tonight.  Next step will be cutting all the dog ears off of these and then there's the ironing...  Just maybe I'll be done with this clue tonight.
I have not had any time to work on Old Tobacco Road Clue 4, but now that the decorations and gift getting, wrapping, and some put in the mail are done...it will be back to sewing.


Check out Patchwork Times for other Design Walls.

9 comments:

Betty said...

That is a lot of cutting you did, you sure have a lot going on at one time. Anixous to see the final stages of the mystery quilt.

Kathie said...

Wow that was a lot of cutting, think my back would be killing me after that. Can't believe you are working on two mysteries at once.

scraphappy said...

I'm impressed that you got the last step done so quickly. Congratulations!

Quilter Kathy said...

Wow! Way to go! That's a lot of sewing right there!

Kate said...

That is a lot of cutting and sewing!

Gari in AL said...

You are getting to sewing right at the time I am having to give it up for a week. I will be having the shakes by the time we return home. Have a very Merry Christmas.

AnnieO said...

That's a lot of cutting and sewing--I'm a bit stunned by the number of pieces Bonnie is putting into this quilt, but so curious as to how she's going to be marrying them all together.

Sarah said...

Wow - you've accomplished a lot. I'm way behind on my RRCB...can't believe you are doing 2 mysteries at once.

Teaquilts said...

I'm not working on RRCB but when I saw 600 HSTs I almost fell out of my chair. I have been following up on blogs and see that most of the participants are progressing on them at a speedy rate. I'm really looking forward to seeing how all these units will come together.