Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Count down to Christmas!  Just a few days left until packages are opened and best of all my holiday time off!  I have finished Clue 5 well technically almost...  There are 300 to press and nip the dog ear off of that completely finishes the step.  I'm really excited about how the constant red looks with all the neutrals.
I thought I would share my Christmas Tree with you and photos of my Christmas Quilts that are hung around my home.  We have family arriving Christmas Day.  Seven of us will sit down to a feast that is certain to turn out just right (still trying to figure out the menu).  I hope Santa comes down our chimney with a big bag of surprises.  
Sewing Room, Christmas Cactus in the Canyon




Sewing Room, Kristmas Tree  and Charlie's Tree, 2007 Canyon Guild Challenge


Dining Room, 2006 BAE Guild Block Gift Exchange


Entry, Christmas Tree


Living Room, 2003 BAE Quilt Guild Block Gift Exchange


Living Room


Hall Way, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, 2006 Canyon Guild Challenge


Hall Way, Kabins in the Woods, 2006 UFO Project


Hall Way, Kool


Family Room, Klondike, 2009 BAE Quilt Guild Block Exchange


Family Room, Kolony Kalling

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Kathie said...

That is strange, I posted a comment a couple of days ago and now it isn't here. Anyway thanks for showing all the quilts, they are all so pretty and makes me want to hang a bunch up.

Tina Rathbone said...

Sandi, Did you win Christmas Cactus in the Canyon? I remember working on that one! Thanks for the quilt show: I especially love "Kool."
Hugs and Merry Christmas,
Tina