Sunday Stash Report, March 3, 2024

 

This is duck #11.  A cutie with a strawberry ice cream cone.  Just one more to go then it will be time for figuring out a setting.  Kerry will do as before cross hatch quilting around the blocks of each duck.  She tells me there is a cute duck design that might work out for the borders.  I have been giving lots of thought as to what to look for in the sashing and border fabric.  My mind keeps going to either an orange check or dot pattern.  Then it comes to a calico.  Who knows what awaits when I head over to Rosie's!

I have been working diligently on October Morning.  I will share my progress after today's sewing on my Design Wall post tomorrow.  Nothing changes in my stash, but yardage is coming soon.  Let me get done with October Morning and mostly Pam's stash before I add to the Purchase category =^.^=

Used this week: 12.25 yards 
Used YTD: 17.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 36 yards
Net used in 2024: -18.25 yards

No comments: