Sunday Stash Report, March 24, 2024

 

I'm having fun today with family.  Sister and I drove down this morning to Mom and Dad's home.  Stopped at Costco to fill up their freezer!  This is a thing that Karen does every time she visits.  Also one that I have come to anticipate when I'm in town.

Before leaving on Saturday I completed the second stamped cross stitch projects.  Kwak is on its way to Kerry's for some fun quilting designs that she will carry out.  The back is the same as the sashing and the binding will be the same purple as the frames for each of the ducks.  I took on the plane with me the third project that is called Transportation.  There will be more on this in days ahead.  The train is already started.

Fortunately for the stash count this week nothing purchased, but yardage to claim used =^.^=

Used this week: 4.75 yards 
Used YTD: 33.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 49.5 yards
Net used in 2024: -16 yards

No comments: