Sunday Stash Report, March 17, 2024

My time at Rosie's was more than I expected.  I ran into several friends and catching up on their lives.  They also helped me find fabrics for the Baby Ducks project.  Nothing that I anticipated, but isn't that usually the case?  I went for orange and left with purple.  The sashing fabric is really cute, look close, the purple went too perfect to use anything else.

I also enhanced my stash (like it really needed a boost).  Neutrals are usually good to bring home.  All the next pieces were not especially necessary, but with the sale they had going on...look at the prices!




As if these wouldn't satisfy me enough...two new patterns to boot!


Now if I kept finding the time to sew the rest of the week as I have been able to this weekend, I may be able to complete what I want to mail to Kerry before I leave on Saturday for my Spring trip to Maryland with a couple of days in Virginia.

I finished up several projects and got back some projects to bind that I will share with you tomorrow.  Still down this year in using my stash, but you wait to see this change later this year after I retire on July 8!  Yes, big news for me to announce...

I did find time to make the customary Corned Beef and Cabbage.  We had all the trimmings less the Irish Soda Bread!  Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

Used this week: 8 yards 
Used YTD: 28.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 13.5 yard
Purchased YTD: 49.5 yards
Net used in 2024: -20.75 yards


1 comment:

Betty said...

Love your choices, really makes those ducks speak out. Good sale at Rosie’s