Sunday Stash Report, March 10, 2024


The Baby Ducks quilt is finished.  I trimmed the blocks into squares yesterday and placed them on my design wall.  Time to sit back and enjoy these cuties.  I plan to look for the sashing and border fabric tomorrow at Rosie's.  A calico still stands out in my mind.

I had hoped to hold off on this start.  It will be my third stamped cross stitch project since last March.  The stitching is like potato chips for me.  Easy, relaxing, and a project easily transported along with dodging the cats as they curl up on  my lap in the evenings.  Kosmo and Kassy are very good to leave the thread alone although they have been quite curious seeing it move in and out of the cloth =^.^=

October Morning (2024 UFO) finished today.  It would have been finished on Saturday, but piece of sashing didn't fit quite right.  I made it work, but then a second piece of sashing didn't fit quite right either.  Both of these just happened to be of the same fabric...  This had me thinking that it couldn't be coincidence.  Well it wasn't!  They were both apparently cut at the same time and a 1/4 inch to short.  Time for my Clover seam ripper to come out.  Didn't take too much to correct it thank goodness.  A name is being sought...

Used this week: 3 yards 
Used YTD: 20.75 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yard
Purchased YTD: 36 yards
Net used in 2024: -15.25 yards

No comments: