Sunday Stash Report, May 21, 2023

 

I already shared the Sunflower in Pot project with you, but now I'll count the yardage.  This one will be soon shipped to Kerry.  Back is ready and I might just have batting to send as well.  This is a small project without a name :(  Won't you help me figure out something for this lovely blossom?
I will have the fused on antenna, eye, and smile on the first part of the snowball caterpillar on today.  They are all cut and ready to fuse in place.  I'm using the fusing film called Barely There.  The orange, red, purple and turquoise (find them just after the pinwheel in each corner) will have the fused applique in black fabric.  I will share another photo tomorrow.  I'm naming this project, Krawly.

That's it for now.  I am back to finishing the bird retreat block's applique so that I can give it to Karen shortly (she was the winner of all the blocks, ~30).  I'm off to see a movie today with Christine called Book Club: The Next Chapter.  We will meet up with the DHs for an early dinner at their home.  Enjoy your week.

Used this week: 15.75 yards 
Used YTD: 59.5 yards 
Purchased this week: 0 yards 
Purchased YTD: 41.75 yards
Net used in 2023: 17.75 yards



2 comments:

Betty said...

Very nice.

Kerry's Quilting said...

Nice finishes, you were busy at the retreat. Like the name for the catapillar quilt.