Design Wall Monday, May 22, 2023


This is Krawley complete now with faces.  The purple face is a bit dark, but to the naked eye the face shows up okay.  The project from the American Patchwork & Quilting June 2023 issue called Caterpillar is really cute, quick, and easy to stitch together.  It is the perfect size at 40" by 40".  The backgrounds come from my stash and the caterpillar and pinwheel fabric come from my Mom's stash.  This one will be headed to Kerry very soon.  The while pin dot in the center background is what is used on the back.  The binding will be a fun combination of the caterpillar and pinwheel fabrics.  I will be making another one of these, unless something else tempts me, for another little girl due in June.  Excited to get Krawley into the hands of my coworkers so that he can wrap his daughter Ripley in it.

I am looking forward to a four day weekend with Memorial Day just ahead along with this week's off Friday.  Be happy and safe this long weekend.


1 comment:

Betty said...

Turned out really cute. Ridley will love it!