Design Wall Monday, March 30,2020

Another Shelter-In-Place project started.  This is by Bonnie Hunter, Quiltville.  Bonnie calls it the Unity Quilt Along.  Part One came out today.  You can get it along with the following parts every Monday through eight parts.  She has it coming out as a borders mystery that you can stop whenever it reaches the finished size you desire.  Bonnie made hers in reds/navy/aqua and neutrals.  I'll let you hear it from her when you go to her blog.
I am using a lighter blue instead of aqua.  Being that my stash doesn't have much of it left after several projects finished and in the midst.  My blue/neutral units are left overs from Kamikaze.  Kamikaze is from Bonnie's Midnight Flight design.
The only part left to finish is the small outer border and I am ready to face Part Two.

Take care everyone =^.^=

1 comment:

Betty said...

-love it, red, white and blue are my favorites. Nice pattern