Sunday Stash Report, June 30, 2019

DH and I went to his family get-together in Carlsbad on Sunday.  I was to bring the deserts.  I also know how everyone likes deviled eggs.  There were two under ten so the cupcakes took half the confetti cake batter.  Made both my brother-in-laws and nephew very happy with the banana cream pie.  It was a great day.

I did end up at Rosie's Calico Cupboard on Saturday.  Kerry and I selected the back fabric for Sunshine's next year Opportunity Quilt.  While I was there two gift certificates were used by me for these neutral/blue batiks.  There are plans to use them later this year.  I also exhausted my supply of white perle cotton.  I have found that I really like these spool stoppers.  They fit perfect over the thread I use most frequently.

I failed to take a photo of the Opportunity Quilt when it was together, but trust me you are going to want to purchase a chance on it when the tickets are available in late August.  Kerry and I finished off the wool vines and spent time sewing on yo-yos.  Kerry will quilt it once her longarm is set back up in her new home.  It will come back to me for binding, sleeve, and label.  Jennifer has all covered with entry into the SD Quilt Show.  Connie has what she needs to get the tickets printed.  Backups are Kathy and Kathy, but I'm feeling pretty comfortable all will fall into place.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  80 yards
Purchased this week:  2.5 yards
Purchased YTD:  39.5 yards
Net used in 2019:  40.5 yards

No comments: