Sunday Stash Report, June 16, 2019

This week has been a fulfilling one with Karol.  I thought this was a fitting name for this Little Bites Whit #03 project.  The charms are by BASICGREY for moda.  The line is called 25th and Pine.  Not sure where the two charm packs came from, but I'd say I gave them a fit appearance.  All the fabrics are from my stash, so a nice yardage used this week comes.

Used this week:  2.5 yards
Used YTD:  78 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37 yards
Net used in 2019:  41 yards

Several gifts and cards came my way this week.  First off on Monday morning these came to me from Ty.  Ty sits next to me at work and came across these at Home Goods over the weekend.  His wife thought him crazy picking up something so silly to give to me.  I love them, tie raps with the end of the tie extending outside the kitties mount.  Ha Ha!
Next came some goodies from the existing Sunshine Quilt Guild President Jennifer.  How thoughtful is she?  I'm anxious to try out the threader.  The candy ended up with my coworkers although they were quite tempting...
Finally came a few cards.  One celebrating Kosmo and Kassy's 2nd birthday.  It is from Chewy.com.  Just today I learned of another customer service response from this company.  I can't say enough for this old school company.  Check them out!  The other card is from Mom expressing her thanks for a wonderful visit...warms the heart to get an old fashioned note included (I'm glad the printer was out of ink!)

Hope there is time in your day to wish your Dad wherever he may be Happy Fathers Day!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Nice post. Karol is cute, smaller than most you make. Can't figure our what Ty Gave you? Looks like you are going to be working on tbe Sunshine quilt. Enjoy your week

Janet O. said...

That quilt is a really fun idea for using a couple of charm packs. It is a fresh, summery looking quilt.
Those bag ties are too funny--and perfect for you. :)