Design Wall Monday, June 10, 2019

Not much yet to share right now.  These are the first of the units needed to create the pattern Little Bites Whit No. 3.  The pattern is all 1 1/2" by 2 1/2" flying geese with some sashing and corner stones.  The darker part of the geese comes from two like charm packs to give me 32 pairs.  The project will finish at 22" square.  I found this pattern a couple of years ago while at a quilting retreat.

Tomorrow night is quilt guild night.  June marks the end of our membership year.  It is a pot luck and the drawing of our opportunity quilt.  I have a few things to share.  Kyanite, Kayleigh, and Kendyll along with two new to me quilts my grandmother made.

Tomorrow also marks the birth, several years different, of my brother, nephew, and sister-in-law.  June is a busy month for my family.  Happy Birthday!

Until next time =^.^=

No comments: