Sunday Stash Report, June 2, 2019

Just over 24 hours has passed since Mom has traveled back home.  The house is back to the quiet side without her.  We had a great three weeks together.  I always love the time we spend together.

I finished machining in place the bindings on these three recently returned projects from Kerry.  Once I finish the special binding project that isn't shareable right now it will be on to these.  I also have two other quilts that labels are ready to stitch in place.  Then there is Winter-ific that waits more embroidery.  I sure hope DH can find some good movies that we can share over the next week.
My next sewing project will be a second pet bed.  I received a very nice photo of Aliana in her "favorite bed".  Marla of Southern California Abyssinian Rescue (SCAR) made my day =^.^=

Nothing changes my stats this day.

Used this week:  0 yards
Used YTD:  75.5 yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased YTD:  37 yards
Net used in 2019:  38.5 yards

Have a great week =^.^=

No comments: